SBI no charges on fund transfer: Good News! SBI waives off SMS charges on mobile for fund transfer, know details
SBI: State Bank of India (SBI), the largest public sector bank, has given good news to the customers. SBI has announced to do away with the charges for transferring money from mobile.
SBI Mobile Banking: If your bank account is also in State Bank of India (SBI), then this news is of your use. Yes, the largest public sector bank State Bank of India (SBI) has given good news to the customers. SBI has announced to do away with the charges for transferring money from mobile. It was said by the bank that by using the USSD service, account holders can easily transact without any extra charges.
SBI’s 45 crore customer base
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is commonly used to check talk time balance or account details and transfer money through mobile banking. This decision made by the bank will benefit crores of customers using mobile banking. Let us tell you that SBI has a customer base of around 45 crores across the country.
Account related information will be available on WhatsApp
SBI SBI tweeted on the official Twitter handle saying ‘SMS charges on mobile fund transfer now waived! Users can easily transact without any extra charges. Apart from this, the bank has also started WhatsApp banking service for its customers. With the help of this, there will be no need to login to the net banking (SBI Net Banking) to check the balance of the account. Complete information related to the account will be available on Whatsapp only.
Saving account holders and credit card holders can take advantage of SBI’s Whatsapp Banking Service. For this you can complete the registration like this…
- First of all, open the message option in the phone with the mobile number registered in the account.
- Write ‘WAREG’ in capital letter in the message, write the account number by giving space.
- SMS this message to the number 7208933148.
- Now you will get Whatsapp message from the number 9022690226.
- Your registration has been confirmed by the message. To use the service, type HI on it.
- By doing this your service menu will open on Whatsapp.
- Whatever information you want, select it in the menu.
- You can type your query by messaging.