SBI ATM Franchise Process: Big news! SBI is giving an offer to earn 80 thousand rupees every month, check the method
Let us tell you a great business idea through which you can easily earn 80 thousand rupees a month sitting at home. And most importantly, it is a safe method. Actually, this opportunity is giving you the country’s second largest public sector bank SBI (State Bank of India).
SBI ATM Franchise
You can earn easily by taking SBI ATM Franchise of State Bank of India. ATM of any bank is not installed on behalf of the bank, but there is a separate company for it. Its contract is given by the bank, which works to install ATMs everywhere. So let’s know how you can earn good money by taking ATM franchise.
Conditions for taking a franchise
1. To take the franchise of SBI ATM, you should have 50-80 square feet of space.
2. Its distance from other ATMs should be 100 meters.
3. Keep in mind that this space should be on the ground floor and a place with good visibility.
4. There should be 24 hours power supply, apart from this, 1 kW electricity connection is also mandatory.
5. This ATM should have a capacity of about 300 transactions per day.
6. The ATM space should have a concrete roof.
7. No objection certificate is required from the society or authority for installing V-SAT.
These documents are necessary
1. ID Proof – Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card
2. Address Proof – Ration Card, Electricity Bill
3. Bank Account and Passbook
4. Photograph, E-mail ID, Phone Number
5. Other Documents
6. GST Number
7. financial documents
How To Apply For SBI ATM Franchise
You can apply online by visiting the official website of the companies providing franchising of SBI ATM. Tata Indicash, Muthoot ATM and India One ATM have contracts to install ATMs in India. For this, you can apply for your ATM by logging in online on the websites of all these companies.
can earn so much
Among these companies, Tata Indicash is the largest and oldest company among them. It offers Franchisee on a security deposit of 2 lakhs which is refundable. Apart from this, you will have to deposit Rs 3 lakh as working capital. In this way, you have a total investment of Rs 5 lakh in this. If you look at the earnings in this, then you get 8 rupees on every cash transaction and 2 rupees on non-cash transaction. That is, the return on investment is up to 33-50 percent on an annual basis.
To understand- If 250 transactions are done everyday through your ATM, in which 65 percent cash transactions and 35 percent non-cash transactions, then your monthly income will be close to 45 thousand rupees. At the same time, there will be a commission of about 88-90 thousand for 500 transactions. That is, after a one-time investment, you get tremendous profits.