Post Office New Facility: Check PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi account balance online, these 5 steps will work
Because the post office has started a new facility for the account holders of many small savings schemes including PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi account. Through which you can get complete information about your account anywhere. For this, there will be no need to activate net banking and mobile banking service, because the e-passbook feature of small savings schemes has been launched.
With the help of the e-passbook feature of the post office, the balance of any PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi account can be checked in a few minutes. In the notification issued by the Department of Posts on October 12, 2022, it was said that with the aim of providing simple facilities to the people and making the process easier, it has been decided to start this facility.
No charge, According to the notification, any customer can take complete information about his account under small savings schemes like PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana anytime and from anywhere. This work can be done under the e-passbook facility. To access the facility of e-passbook, you must have the registered mobile number linked to the account. No charge of any kind will be charged for this facility.
Check balance like this
- To check online balance of PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi account, you have to visit the official website www.indiapost.gov.in or www.ippbonline.com.
- After that click on the given e-passbook link.
- After that click on the direct link- https://posbseva.ippbonline.com/indiapost/signin.
- Then login by entering you mobile number and captcha
- After this, after submitting the OTP, you will have to choose the e-passbook.
- After that choose the plan type, enter the account number, registered mobile number and captcha. continue. Enter OTP, Verify,
- After that select option – Balance Enquiry, Mini Statement, Full Statement
- Thereafter, the balance or mini or full details will be displayed, depending on the service opted by the customer.
Mobile number must be linked with the account
Let us tell you that the mobile number must be registered with the PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi account. If the mobile number entered is not linked with the account, the system will display an error message. In these circumstances, account holders are asked to link their mobile numbers with their accounts by visiting the post office where the account is held.