Farmers must complete the PM Kisan KYC Update to receive Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installments and pension benefits. The beneficiaries can update KYC either by visiting a CSC or online via the official portal @www.pmkisan.gov.in/. The twelfth installment is scheduled to be transferred in October 2022. Farmers whose KYC is not up to date will not receive the funds.
PM Kisan KYC Update
Through the PM KISAN central government programme, farmers who meet specific requirements can receive financial aid from the Indian government. According to the idea, every land-owning farmer family would get a yearly income assistance payment of Rs. 6,000, distributed in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 every four months. The money will be deposited into the bank accounts of the qualified farmers under this program.
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has undergone significant adjustments recently. The next payment will only be available to farmers who successfully complete the e-KYC. They will not receive their reward until this is finished. To help farmers, the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was created, and almost all of them are registered.
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi
|PM Kisan KYC Update Last Date
|15th October 2022 (Expected)
|More than 12 crores
|Total Annual Assistance
|Mode PM Kisan KYC Update
|CSC Centres / Online
|All Over India
The candidate’s family income must be less than Rs. 6,00,000. annually in order to qualify for the program’s benefits. and no one in the candidate’s families should work for the government. You are not eligible to submit an online form for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 if any family members work for the government. Along with the candidates’ bank account information, an Aadhar Card is required. Please visit pmkisan.gov.in, the official website of the Indian government, for additional information.
Benefits of PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2022
- The initiative was started to give farmers, especially Small and Marginal Farmers, financial assistance.
- Since the programme was initiated by the federal government, farmers across the country will benefit from it.
- In order to help participants stay informed about their status and other government notifications related to the programme, they are also given the PM Kisan smartphone app.
- They have access to information about the payments that have been made to their account in installments.
- The government has urged farmers to sign up and take advantage of the program’s perks.
- To prevent instances of fraud or money laundering, e-KYC is necessary. The programme made a point of helping struggling farmers.
Information required for www.pmkisan.gov.in 2022 eKYC Registration
The following documents must be present for those who want to register. They must meet the requirements for eligibility. For their convenience, farmers should have the following documents on hand when undergoing eKYC. At the time of registration, the beneficiary must supply the following details:
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s name
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s date of birth
- Bank account number
- IFSC/ MICR Code
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Other customer information from the passbook
How to Check the PM Kisan KYC Status Online 2022?
According to the government, farmers who have signed up for the PM KISAN Yojana must now have an e-KYC card. To obtain an e-KYC card, adhere to the following steps:
- To check the PM Kisan KYC Update Status, you will have to go to the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, which is pmkisan.gov.in/.
- On official website of the PM Kisan, under the Farmer’s Corner, an option of the Beneficiary Status will be available, tap on this option and get redirected to the new webpage.
- On the new webpage, it will ask you to enter the Aaadhar Number of beneficiary, you have to fill in the asked details correctly and hit the Get Data button to know your eKYC Status.
How to Update PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC through CSC?
Farmers who want to register their information at the Common Service Center (CSC) can use the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme’s State Nodal Officers (SNOs) or the e-Governance Services India Limited-Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV). Farmers who wish to update using the offline approach must follow the instructions and do it on time. These are the steps to be followed:
- to update the KYC at the Common Service Center through In-Person Verification (CSC).
- The essential paperwork to authenticate the account must be carried on one’s person.
- Ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at the centre after that.
- You will be required to complete the biometric login.
- Your account will then open where you may update the Aadhar card number and submit the form after checking it.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the provided mobile number as soon as your KYC has been updated.
How to Complete PM Kisan e-KYC Update Online 2022?
Farmers who wish to upgrade their KYC must take the actions outlined below. To benefit from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, it is necessary.
- To begin, go to PM KISAN’s official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on the home page, scroll down to Farmer’s Corners.
- On the KYC icon, click.
- A new page will then display, where you must enter your Aadhar registration number in order to complete the Aadhar OTP e-KYC. then choose “search.”
- The software will send the OTP to the number as soon as you enter the cellphone number associated with your Aadhar card. After that, you must enter the OTP.
- To finish the process, enter the most recent OTP that you received in the box provided on the page.
Thus, it is advisable for all the beneficiaries to complete the PM Kisan KYC Update in order to continue getting the benefits of the scheme on time.
|Updation of Self-Registered Farmer
|New Farmer Registration
PM Kisan KYC Update 2022: FAQs
What is the last date for PM KISAN e-KYC 2022?
Beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, who have not yet completed thier pmkisan.gov.in 2022 KYC need do it before last date, which is 15th October 2022 (Expected).
When will the 12th Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana be released?
It is expected that PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th Installment can be released a any time in the first time to October 2022.