PF Interest deposited : Big news! Interest money deposited in the account of PF account holders, the government tweeted information
EPF Balance Check: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has put the interest money in the PF account in the financial year 2022.
Employees Provident Fund: There is good news for PF account holders. Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has started putting interest money in the account of 7 crore subscribers. The government is transferring the interest for the financial year 2022 to the account of EPF account holders. Let us tell you that this time the interest is getting at the rate of 8.1 percent.
How to calculate interest
If you have Rs 10 lakh in your PF account then you will get Rs 81,000 as interest.
If you have Rs 7 lakh in your PF account, you will get Rs 56,700 as interest.
If you have Rs 5 lakh in your PF account, then Rs 40,500 will come as interest.
If you have one lakh rupees in your account, then 8,100 rupees will come.
1. Know the balance like this with Missed Call
To check your PF money, you have to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get the details of PF through the message of EPFO. Here also it is necessary to have your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar linked.
2. Check balance online like this
1. To do online balance check, log on to the EPFO website, click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now on clicking on your e-passbook, a new page will come to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Now here you fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha
4. After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you will have to select the member ID.
5. Here you will get your EPF balance on the e-passbook.
3. How to Check Balance on UMANG App
1. For this, you open your UMANG App (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) and click on EPFO.
2. Now on the other page, click on Employee-centric services.
3. Here you click on ‘View Passbook’. With this, you fill your UAN number and Password (OTP) number.
4. OTP will come on your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.
4. Check Balance Through SMS
- If your UAN number is registered with EPFO, then you can get your PF balance information through message.
- For this you have to send EPFOHO to 7738299899.
- After this you will get the information of PF through message.
- Let us tell you that if you want information in Hindi language, then you have to send it by writing EPFOHO UAN.
- This service to know PF balance is available in English, Punjabi, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
- For PF balance, it is necessary that your UAN, bank account, PAN and Aadhaar (AADHAR) must be linked.