Pensioners Alert: Pension will be stopped! Deadline for submission of digital life certificate is ending, settle this work immediately
The important date for pension account holders is 30th November just around the corner. Every year pensioners have to submit their Jeevan Pramaan or Digital Life Certificate by this date.
The important date for pension account holders is 30th November just around the corner. Every year pensioners have to submit their Jeevan Pramaan or Digital Life Certificate by this date. This is proof in a way that you are still alive. If you get government pension, then you will have to submit your life certificate by this date.
Which pensioners need not worry?
If it has not been a year since you submitted your life certificate, then you do not need to submit your certificate till November 30, 2022. Private sector pensioners get pension under Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS), 1995 of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Pensioners of EPF’95 need not submit their life certificate in November, 2022 in these two conditions if-
1. Your pension started one year ago,
2. You submitted your last life certificate on or after December, 2021.
Deposit anytime, will be valid for 1 year
Apart from this, the pensioners of EPF’95 get another facility. You can submit your life certificate whenever you want. The only rule is that whenever you submit your life certificate, this certificate will remain valid for the next one year. You just have to keep in mind that you should submit your new life certificate as soon as its validity expires.
From where do you get the digital certificate?
You can take Digital Life Certificate from Jeevan Praman Kendras like Bank, Government Office, Post Office or Jeevan Praman App. Apart from this, you can also download it from the Jeevan Pramaan app. You can download this app from https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in /. For this, you will need a pre-approved biometric fingerprint or iris scanning device.
How to deposit Jeevan Praman Patra?
DLC can be done comfortably sitting at home with Jeevan Pramaan. Its process is here-
- You will first have to enter the details of pension account and account holder along with Aadhaar, mobile number.
- After this OTP will come for authentication on email id and mobile number. After OTP verification, you can generate DLC (Digital Life Certificate).
- Now you will have to give the pensioner’s Aadhaar number, pension payment order, bank account details and mobile number.
- After completion of biometric authentication, an SMS will come on your mobile number, which will contain the ID of your Jeevan Pramaan certificate.
- Now the pension issuing authority can access your digital life certificate on the Jeevan Pramaan website if needed.
What are the methods other than Jeevan Pramaan App?
Pensioner can also deposit his DSL through Doorstep Banking Mobile Application. To book this service, he can either call these toll-free numbers- 18001213721, 18001037188 or book this service by visiting the official website. Apart from this, they can also submit their life certificate through face authentication technology through UIDAI’s Aadhaar software.