NPS Pension Scheme: Get Rs 75,000 pension every month after retirement, invest money in NPS like this
After retirement, if you also want a pension of Rs 75,000 per month, then you can invest in NPS. NPS is considered to be the best way of retirement planning. Let us know through the news that how you can invest money in NPS.
After retirement, if you want a pension of Rs 75,000 every month, then you can invest in National Pension System ie NPS. NPS is considered to be the best way of retirement planning. This is a government scheme in which if money is deposited regularly, a large amount can be raised till retirement.
On maturity of NPS, the subscriber can withdraw a lumpsum amount and with the remaining money, an annuity plan can be purchased to get fixed pension for the month.
NPS is considered better for those who require a fixed amount every month for post-retirement expenses. Especially when there is no source of income. There is very less risk in NPS investment and PPF gives higher returns than Fixed Deposits. Under NPS, the subscriber is given an opportunity to invest in two modes, active and auto choice.
How to get 75000 rupees pension-
- In Active Choice, the customer allows his money to be invested in instruments like stocks, government securities. 75% of the total NPS investment can be invested in Active Choice. Let us know how much will have to be invested in NPS for pension of Rs 75,000 every month.
- For investing Rs 75,000 per month, the maturity amount of NPS i.e. Rs 3.83 crore on the subscriber’s 60 years should be Rs. This money will be received from the annuity plan which is invested at the time of maturity. The most important thing is to know how to raise Rs 3.83 crore, so that after the age of 60, a pension of Rs 75,000 will be available every month.
Start investing with Rs 10,000-
- Suppose a person of 25 years starts investing Rs 10,000 in NPS every month for the next 35 years. With a return of 10% every year, at the age of 60, Rs 3,82,82,768 will be accumulated. If 40 percent of this amount is used to buy an annuity plan,
- So till retirement you will start getting Rs 76,566 every month. For people who are 30 years old and start investing Rs 16,500 in NPS every month, they will easily get a pension of Rs 75,218 after retirement.
- There are two types of account opening in NPS. Tier 1 account and Tier 2 account. Tier 1 account is mandatory which will be opened for every NPS subscriber, whereas Tier 2 account can be opened by the subscriber at his own discretion. NPS was first started only for government employees, but later it was started for employees of many sectors.