LIC Insurance Policy: LIC’s Jeevan Umang policy is an endowment plan, in which you get maturity amount along with insurance. There are many great features of this scheme. Let’s know about this policy.
Important news for customers thinking of investing in LIC. LIC, which gives secure returns, keeps on offering tremendous schemes for the customers from time to time. In this sequence, LIC has a special scheme – Jeevan Umang Policy (LIC Jeevan Umang Policy) in which you can get good profits by investing. There are many great features of this scheme. Let’s know about this wonderful policy.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Know what is Umang policy?
Jeevan Umang policy has many features. This scheme is different from other schemes in many respects. People from 90 days to 55 years of age can take this policy. Not only this, it is an endowment plan. In this, along with life cover, a lump sum amount is also available on maturity. Fixed income will come into your account every year after completion of maturity. On the other hand, after the death of the policyholder, his family members and nominee will get a lump sum amount. Another specialty of this scheme is that it provides coverage of up to 100 years.
Will get an amount of 27.60 lakhs
If you pay a premium of Rs 1302 every month in this policy, then in a year this amount is Rs 15,298.
– If this policy is run for 30 years, then the amount increases to about Rs 4.58 lakh.
– On the investment made by you, the company starts giving you a return of 40 thousand every year from the 31st year.
– If you take a return of 40 thousand annually from 31 years to 100 years, you get an amount of about 27.60 lakh rupees.
Term rider also benefits
– Under this policy, investors get another big benefit.
In this policy, term rider benefit is also available in case of death or disability of the investor in an accident.
Not only this, market risk does not affect this policy.
– Yes, but LIC’s profits and losses definitely have an impact on this policy.
Tax exemption is also available on taking this policy under section 80C of Income Tax.
– If someone wants to take a plan of Jeevan Umang Policy (LIC Jeevan Umang Policy), then he will have to take an insurance of at least two lakh rupees.