LIC Jeevan Umang: Get 36 thousand annually for life by depositing just Rs 45, know the benefits of this policy
In this, you can get 36 thousand rupees every year by depositing 45 rupees. Whenever it comes to buying an insurance policy, most people opt for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). LIC is very popular due to its reach and different plans to the customers. If you are looking for an investment plan with high returns with less investment, then you can opt for LIC Jeevan Umang Policy. In this, you get maturity benefits along with getting annual money.
If you are young and want to earn good profits by investing less money, then consider LIC’s Jeevan Umang policy. It also gives good returns. By depositing only Rs 1400 in every month, you have a capital of Rs 25 lakhs. According to this calculation, then you have to invest only Rs 47 per day in this policy. 25 lakhs will be available on maturity.
Maturity benefit along with pension
If you are thinking of any pension scheme then LIC Jeevan Umang is a better option. Suppose, if you are 26 years old and you buy a Jeevan Umag policy for an insurance cover of Rs 4.5 lakh, you will have to pay around Rs 1,350 per month.
Calculating according to this, your annual premium will be Rs 15,882. After 30 years your premium payment will be Rs 47,6460. If you have paid the premium for 30 consecutive years, then you will start getting a pension of Rs 36,000 every year from the 31st year. Not only this, you will get this money as long as your life is there.
Other Benefits of LIC Jeevan Umang Policy
- If you buy this policy, then you get tax exemption under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- The basic insurance amount under LIC Jeevan Umang is Rs 2 lakh.
- If the policyholder dies before the age of 100 years, then all the money will be given to the nominee.
- If the nominee wants, the money can be taken together or in installments.
- If the policyholder survives for 100 years or till the end of the premium paying term, then every year he is also given a survival benefit equal to 8 percent of Basic Sum Assured.