JKSSB: Provisional Selection of upgraded/allotted seats/institutions for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Courses – 2022
Provisional Selection list of candidates who have been upgraded/allotted seats/institutions during 2nd round of Counseling for admission to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Courses-2022.[PBN-NN-96, Dt. 02-12-2022]
Notification: Pursuant to Notice No. 032-BOPEE of 2022 dated 23-11-2022, the Board conducted 2 nd round of up gradation/allotment counseling (physical) of the candidates for admission to Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing Course 2022 on 29-11-2022 at BOPEE Office Srinagar/Jammu.
The list of the candidates who have participated in the counseling and have been provisionally upgraded/allotted seats in various institutions of UT of J&K is hereby notified and is forming Annexure “A” to this notification which shall remain available on website of the Board viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in only.
All the concerned eligible candidates who figure in the Annexure “A” to this notification are advised to report to their allotted institution up to 09.12.2022 (till 4:00 pm) along with following documents: –
- i. All marks cards of GNM Courses.
- ii. 12th class marks card.
- iii. Registration certificate issued by J&K Paramedical Council.
- iv. Domicile Certificate.
- v. Date of Birth Certificate (10th Class)
- vi. Medical fitness certificate, and
- vii. Any other document /certificates as required by the college authorities.
It shall be sole responsibility of the concerned colleges/institutions to ensure proper check and verification of documents as per INC guidelines before the candidate is allowed for admission and in case any discrepancy in the requisite documents is found the same shall be positively reported to the Board for the further courses of action under rules.
The Heads of the institutions are requested to release the documents and fee in favour of those candidates who have been upgraded without wasting their time to enable them to complete the admission formalities in the newly upgraded / allotted institutions within the prescribed date (09-12-2022).
The candidates are directed to report to the allotted Colleges/Institutions upto 09-12-2022 positively and in case any candidate(s) fails to join his/her allotted seat(s)/Colleges he / she shall not be eligible to participate in subsequent round of upgradation/allotment counseling under any circumstances, if any, conducted by the board.
In order to complete admission process within the prescribed cut-off date (09-12- 2022), the Colleges/Institutions shall keep their admission counters open on Holidays/Off days to facilitate the candidate to complete their admission process well in time.
However, the candidates should in their own interest avoid waiting for the last day to complete admission formalities as such delay has the potential of causing hardships to the candidates only.
The Heads of the Colleges/Institutions are requested to furnish the shortfall, if any, to
the Board through email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org on 09-12-2022 (upto 5:00 pm) positively.
- 1. The admission of the candidates is purely provisional and shall be cancelled in case any information furnished by any candidate proves to be false/fabricated, and action as warranted under law shall be initiated against such candidates.
- 2. The reservation policy/rules are applicable in Government Colleges/
- 3. The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in e- Information Brochure/Notification/Notices issued by the Board from time to time in this regard.