Jammu & Kashmir Mumkin Scheme: Youth Can Become Financially Independent, Know Online Registration & Other Details Here
Mumkin Scheme For J&K, Youth of Jammu and Kashmir Can Become Financially Independent
Mumkin Scheme For J&K: ‘Mumkin’ is a livelihood programme designed primarily for unemployed young people between the age of 18 to 35. This programme is a part of the Mission Youth Initiative of the Jammu and Kashmir government. Under the ‘Mumkin’ Scheme, small commercial vehicles are being provided to the youth with reasonable subsidies, enabling them to earn a decent livelihood. The objective of the scheme is to uplift, mentor and provide sustainable livelihood to the youths registered with District Employment and Counselling Centres (DE and CC).
The ‘Mumkin’ is a livelihood programme designed primarily for unemployed young people in the age bracket of 18 to 35 years. Under the ‘Mumkin’ scheme, small commercial vehicles are being provided to the youth with a banking partner extending the loan facility to the extent of 100 per cent for the on-road price of the vehicle to be purchased.
J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2022 Eligibility List
These eligibilities are:-
- Candidate is the permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The age of the candidate is not below then 18 and not more than 35 years.
- Candidate has the unemployment certificate certified from any government authority.
- Candidate has the driving license.
- If the candidate get advantage form the self employment scheme of the state government or central government are not eligible for the This MUMKIN Scheme.
J&K MUMKIN Scheme Document List
- Candidate has the residential certificate.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the matriculation certificate for the verification of the age.
- Candidate has the unemployment certificate.
- Candidate has the driving license and also affidavit of the driving license.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the bank account of the candidate.
Apply Online J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2022 Registration Process
These steps are:-
- For the registration candidate firstly visit on the J&K service website.
- On the website there is registration form.
- Fill the registration form with the required information and candidate also uploads their passport size photograph.
- After that make their Login ID and password and also citizen ID on the official website.
- For login visit on the service portal of the J&K.
- For create the Login ID click on service button.
- On the new page there is MISSION YOUTH Link. Click on this link.
- Now application form is open in the screen.
- Now enter all the details in the application form.
- After complete their application form candidate receives the Unique Application ID is produced.
- Candidate note this ID for the future and also download the certificate if the certificate is approved by the concern authority.
‘Mumkin’ scheme of Mission Youth has successfully engaged and channelized energy of the youth of Jammu and Kashmir through a systematic livelihood generation programme in the transport sector.
What is J&K Mumkin Scheme?
Mumkin scheme is a scheme to give livelihood to unemployed youth of Jammu and Kashmir.
How J&K Mumkin Scheme will work?
Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get loans and also a 10% subsidy to buy vehicles.
What is the main objective of the Jammu and Kashmir State governments to launch this scheme?
The main objective is to provide a way to earn his / her livelihood for unemployed youth till there is not any job available.