Government Unani Medical College Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Assistant professor & Associate professor posts
Applications on plain paper are invited in terms of SO-364 of 2020 dated 27-11-2020 for below mentioned posts of Teaching faculty for engagement as Assistant professor and Associate professor on “Academic Arrangement Basis” for a period of one year, extendable up to a maximum of six years (one year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection is made in accordance with recruitment rules governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier. The last date for submission of application complete in all respects, in the office of the Principal, Govt. Unani Medical College and Hospital Nawabagh Ganderbal Kashmir is Monday 12-12-2022 (4pm). The interview for the said posts shall be held on 17-12-2022 (Saturday) at Govt. Medical College Karan Nagar Srinagar Kashmir.
Self-attested photocopies of the following documents are mandatory to be attached with the application:
1. BUMS Degree with Marks Certificate (aggregate).
2. Registration Certificate from J&K Board of Ayurveda/ Unani/ Sowa-Rigpa, Yoga & Naturopathy systems of Medicine/Central Board.
3. Post-Graduation Degree in the concerned discipline/allied subject from an institution recognised by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) now called National Commission for Indian System of Medicines (NCISM).
4. Teaching Experience from a recognised institution with Teacher Code of Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) now called National Commission for Indian System of Medicines (NCISM).
5. Publications indexed in recognised National /International Journals.
6. Date of Birth Certificate.
7. An Affidavit duly attested by First Class Magistrate, that the candidate is not in any active Government Service.
8. A bank draft of Rs.500.00 in favour of Principal, Govt. Unani Medical College Ganderbal Kashmir.
The selection of the candidates for the posts shall be made by the Committee constituted by the Government.
The appointment against the advertised posts shall and shall always be on academic arrangement basis only without conferment of any preferential right on the engages for regular appointment against these posts, which shall be made strictly in accordance with the relevant recruitment rules.
The services of an appointee under these rules shall be terminable before the expiry of the tenure of appointment with one month’s notice from either side or on payment of one month’s salary in lieu of notice by the appointing authority.
1. The selection Criteria for the aforementioned posts is available on official website www.gumc.org.in of the college.
2. The applications incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any intimation.
3. Those who have already applied in response to advertisement Notice No: 02 of 2022 dated:17-08-2022 need not apply afresh for the post of Assistant professor.
4. Candidates who will send their applications by post , should send
their signed application and self attested documents in PDF format in advance on official mail of the college email@example.com
In case of any dispute, the decision of Chairperson of the Selection Committee shall be final.