There is great news for PF account holders. Now if you need money, then under EPFO you can get the benefit of one lakh rupees.
There is great news for PF account holders. Now if you need money then EPFO you can get the benefit of one lakh rupees (PF withdrawal rule) and you do not even need to give any document for this money. Let us tell you that on behalf of EPFO, salaried people are being given the facility to withdraw this money under advance claim.
The EPFO said, “In the event of life-threatening diseases, many times it becomes necessary to get the patient admitted to the hospital immediately so that their life can be saved. Advance facility is being given to meet the expenses of the patients of such critical condition.
Know what is the condition-
Let us tell you that the patient of the claiming employee should be admitted to the Government / Public Sector Unit / CGHS Panel Hospital. At the same time, if you have been admitted to a private hospital in an emergency, then an investigation will be done about it. Only after that you can fill the application for medical claim.
How much will you get
Let us tell you that you can withdraw up to Rs 1 lakh in advance. If you are applying on working day then your money will be transferred to the account the very next day. This money can be transferred either directly to the employee’s account or to the hospital.
Slip has to be given within 45 days-
Medical slip has to be submitted within 45 days of discharge from the hospital. Let your final bill be adjusted with the advance amount.
How to withdraw money-
- You can take advance claim online on the official website www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Apart from this, advance claim can also be made from unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in.
- Here you have to click on Online Services.
- Now you have to fill the claim (Form-31,19,10C and 10D).
- After this, you will have to verify by entering the last 4 digits of your bank account.
- Now you have to click on Proceed for Online Claim.
- PF Advance has to be selected (Form 31) from the drop down.
- After this, you will also have to give the reason for withdrawing money.
- Now you have to enter the amount and upload the scanned copy of the cheque.
- After that fill your address details.
- Click on Get Aadhaar OTP and enter the OTP received on the Aadhaar linked mobile.
- Now your claim will be filed.