EPFO Members Alert! 81,000 rupees will come in the account of EPFO subscribers, know date and method of checking
New Delhi: PF account holders across the country are going to get great news soon. The central government can soon transfer the money of PF interest to the account of PF account holders. This decision of the central government will benefit more than 6 crore employees across the country.
The central government has announced 8.1 percent interest on the amount deposited in the account for PF account holders. However, the central government has not issued any information about when this amount will be transferred to the account of the account holders. Let us know how much amount will be transferred in PF account.
Know how much amount will be transferred in the account
EPFO will soon transfer the interest amount at the rate of 8.1 percent to the accounts of the employees. This is the lowest level of interest in the last 40 years. Earlier, the Central Government had transferred the interest amount in the account of the employees at the rate of 8.5 percent.
Let us now know how much amount will be transferred to your account at the rate of 8.1 percent. If Rs 10 lakh is deposited in your account, then an amount of Rs 81,000 will be transferred to you as interest.
On the other hand, if Rs 5 lakh is deposited in your account, then you will get Rs 40,500 as interest.
How to check your PF account balance
- First of all you have to visit epfindia.gov.in.
- You have to go here and click on the option of ‘Click Here to Know your EPF Balance’.
- After this you will be redirected to the page of epfoservices.in/epfo/ through a redirect link. After this you have to click on the option of ‘Member Balance Information’.
- After this you have to select your state and click on the EPFO office website link of your state.
- After this you have to enter your ‘PF Account Number’, name and registered mobile number.
- As soon as this process is completed, the balance of your PF account will be visible on your website.
Check balance like this through missed call
If your UAN number is activated, then you can also check your account balance by logging in with UAN number. Apart from this, you can also check the balance of your PF account by sending EPFOHO UAN from your registered mobile number to 7738299899 under EPFO’s SMS service.
You can also check your PF account balance by making a missed call on 011-229014016 from your registered mobile number.
Check balance through SMS like this
You can also check your PF account balance by SMS from your registered number. Through SMS, you can check your account balance by sending EPFO UAN LAN to the number 7738299899.