EPFO Interest Update: Good News! Employees will get Rs, 40,000 interest in Account, know its full details
PF Interest: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is going to give a good news to its PF account holders soon. Let us tell you that soon the employees can get 40 thousand rupees in their account. The PF account holder who has Rs 5 lakh deposited in his account is expected to get an interest of Rs 40 thousand in his account. The information about whether the money has come in the account or not cana be taken sitting at home.
Money can be transferred to the account soon:
Most of the employees of the country have their own PF account in which they contribute every month. If your PF money is deducted from your salary, then soon a large amount can be transferred to your account. At present, the PF account of more than 6 crore employees is present across the country.
Who will get this benefit:
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) KK will transfer PF interest money to the employees’ account very soon. In such a situation, those employees whose PF account has Rs 5 lakh deposited, they can get 40 thousand rupees as interest. According to media reports, the interest amount will be transferred to the PF account soon.
Check PF account balance sitting at home:
- To check the balance of PF account, you have to visit the website epfindia.gov.in.
- Then click on the option ‘Click here to know your EPF balance’.
- After this, through the redirect link, you have to go to the page of epfoservices.in/epfo/.
- – There you have to click on the option of ‘member balance information’.
- Then the PF account number and registered mobile number have to be entered there.
- After this, after selecting your state, you have to click on the website link of your state’s EPFO office.
- Finally, click on the option of ‘Submit’.
- After completing this process, you will be able to see your PF account balance on the screen.