EPFO interest rate: Rs 81,000 will come to your PF account soon, note the date & balance immediately
EPFO interest rate: Even before the festival, money can come in the account of 6 crore people of the country. Salaried employees get the benefit of interest at the rate of 8.1 percent.
PF Interest Rate: The Central Government can soon give a big gift to the employed people. Even before the festival, money can come in the account of 6 crore people of the country. Let us tell you that soon the money of PF interest rate can come in the account of employed people. However, the date of transfer of money has not been announced by EPFO.
Interest will be available at the rate of 8.1 percent
Let us tell you that at present, employed employees get the benefit of interest at the rate of 8.1 percent. This is the lowest level in the last 40 years. At the same time, earlier the government was giving the benefit of interest at the rate of 8.5 percent to the employees.
Let us tell you how much money will come in whose account-
- If you have 10 lakh rupees in your provident fund account then you will get 81000 rupees as interest.
- Apart from this, if you have Rs 7 lakh in your account then you will get Rs 56700 as interest.
- If you have 5 lakh rupees in your PF account then you will get 40500 rupees as interest.
- At the same time, if you have 1 lakh rupees in your account, then you will get 8100 rupees as interest.
Let us tell you how you can check the balance-
1. Know Balance from Missed Call
To check your PF money, you have to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get the details of PF through the message of EPFO. Here also it is necessary to have your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar linked.
2. Check Balance Online
1. To do online balance check, log on to the EPFO website, click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now on clicking on your e-passbook, a new page will come to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Now here you fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha
4. After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you will have to select the member ID.
5. Here you will get your EPF balance on the e-passbook.
3. Balance can also be checked on UMANG App
1. For this, you open your UMANG App (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) and click on EPFO.
2. Now on the other page, click on Employee-centric services.
3. Here you click on ‘View Passbook’. With this, you fill your UAN number and Password (OTP) number.
4. OTP will come on your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.
4. Check Balance Through SMS
If your UAN number is registered with EPFO, then you can get information about your PF balance through message. For this you have to send EPFOHO to 7738299899. After this you will get the information of PF through message. Let us tell you that if you want information in Hindi language, then you have to send it by writing EPFOHO UAN. This service to know PF balance is available in English, Punjabi, Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali. For PF balance, it is necessary that your UAN, bank account, PAN and Aadhaar (AADHAR) must be linked.