Employees-pensioners will get good news, decision on DA arrears will come soon, up to Rs 2.18 lakh will come in the account! Learn Updates
If the employee’s basic salary is Rs 18,000, he can get arrears of DA for 3 months (4,320+3, 240+4,320) = Rs 11,880.
Good news has come for central employees and pensioners (7th Pay Commission Central Government employees). The latest update of 18 months DA arrears has come to the fore. According to media reports, a big decision can be taken on DA arrears by the end of November, for this a meeting of representatives of employees and pensioners union can be held soon with the cabinet secretary, for this time has been fixed. There has been no official confirmation.
In fact, the arrears of dearness allowance of central employees from July 1, 2020 to January 1, 2021, are pending, on which the decision has not been taken yet. Recently Shiv Gopal Mishra, Secretary of the National Council of ‘Staff Side’, also wrote a letter to the Cabinet Secretary and Chairman of the National Council (JCM) on 18 August, demanding the release of ‘Arrears’ (18 Month DA Arrears) immediately. was done. The same pensioners have appealed that the Ministry of Finance should give the arrears of the withheld DA / DR, we will be extremely grateful for the immediate action on this. It is expected that this time a decision can be taken on the arrears.
According to the latest media reports, after increasing pressure from the employees, it is expected that a decision on the outstanding DA arrears may be taken in November. In this regard, a meeting of the Joint Advisory Mechanism (JSM) of the officers of the Department of Personnel and Training and Department of Expenditure (DOPT) of the Ministry of Finance may be held soon, in which the payment of DA arrears can be considered. If the agreement extends, the arrears can be paid sooner, otherwise the employees will have to wait a little longer. If the sources are to be believed, the Central Government can pay the employees in 3 installments by not paying 2 lakhs at a time or it can be agreed to pay up to 1.50 lakhs at a time.
Understand the complete math of arrears like this
- If central employees get arrears of dearness allowance for 18 months, then a huge amount will come. If payment is made, then the employees will get arrears according to their salary band.
- Shivgopal Mishra of the National Council of JCM says that the DA arrears of Level-1 employees range from Rs 11,880 to Rs 37,554.
- Employees will get DA arrear money according to their salary band. If calculated for Level-13 (7th CPC Basic Pay-Scale Rs. 1,23,100 to Rs. 2,15,900) or Level-14 (Pay-Scale), then an employee DA arrears in the hands of Rs. 1,44,200 to Rs. 2,18,200 will be paid.
- According to media reports, if the employee’s basic salary is Rs 18,000, he can get 3 months’ outstanding DA arrears (4,320+3, 240+4,320) = Rs 11,880. This will include Rs 4320 for January 2020, Rs 3240 for June 2020 and Rs 4320 for January 2021.
- If the basic salary of the employee is Rs 56,000 he will get DA arrear of 3 months (13,656 + 10,242 + 13,656) = Rs 37,554. ( These figures are shown as an example, they are subject to change. )