Credit Card UPI Payment: Good News! Use credit card like this on Phone Pay, Google Pay, will not charge up to Rs 2000
In such a situation, after linking debit cards and credit cards with UPI, people may promote credit cards. However, there will be a charge on this. But if you have a card of a particular network, then you will be able to pay up to Rs 2 thousand without any charge. Now we are telling how you will be able to link credit and debit cards in your wallet.
How to link credit card on PhonePe ( PhonePe upi link Credit Card)
1. Go to PhonePe and click on your profile picture.
2. Go to the View All Payment Methods option.
3. Tap on ADD CARD under Credit/Debit Cards.
4. Enter your card details and tap on Add option.
5. Enter the OTP and submit it.
Link credit card on Google Pay like this ( Google Pay upi Link Credit Card)
1. Open Google Pay and go to your profile.
2. Select the option to select a credit card by tapping Pay Businesses or set up payment methods.
3. After processing you have to scan your card. You can also enter your details manually.
4. Enter the expiry date and CCV and save it.
5. After reading the terms, click on More and then Accept & Continue.
6. You will get OTP on the registered mobile number, after entering which the process will be completed.
How to do this linking on Paytm (Paytm UPI link Credit Card Link)
1. Go to the Paytm app and click on your profile picture.
2. Go to the payment settings and click on the Saved Cards option. After that tap on Add New Card.
3. Paytm will deduct Rs 2 from your card for this and then refund it in the next two days.
4. On processing you will be asked for card details. After selecting ‘save card as per latest RBI guildelines’, pay Rs.
5. Then complete the process by entering OTP.
How to use credit card on UPI
Scan the merchant’s QR code by going to the app. Enter the amount. Select your credit card and enter CVV. Further process will be automatic. If you want to stop the payment here, you have to select the tap and hold option to stop the OTP from being sent
Go to App. Enter the amount here, select the card and make the payment. For this you will get OTP, enter it then you will get payment confirmation.
1. Go to Paytm Wallet visible in My Paytm.
2. Enter the amount and add it to the wallet.
3. Pay by entering your credit card and CVV details.
No charge up to Rs 2000
NPCI has refused to charge merchant concessional rate (MDR) on RuPay credit cards up to Rs 2000, that is, if you have a RuPay credit card, then you can pay up to Rs 2 thousand without any extra charge. .