Through this ration card portal, you are provided with food items and ration at a subsidized rate. This scheme comes under the state government and you can apply very easily on this portal. This portal can only be used by the residents of Uttar Pradesh, who are residing in Uttar Pradesh.
So that you can make use of the facilities provided by the government. Through ration card, you are provided ration at very low rates like flour, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. Your ration card is prepared on the basis of your entire family members and complete information about your family is given in the Uttar Pradesh ration card.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- If you have never applied for ration card before then you can apply.
- It is very important for you to have a permanent residence in Uttar Pradesh.
- Newly married couples can apply for ration card online on the portal.
- If your ration card is lost or expired, you can also apply for a new ration card.
- To apply, it is very important for you to have Aadhar card of all the family members.
- Types of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2022
There are following types of ration cards, which are as follows:-
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- BPL (below poverty line)
- APL (above poverty line)
This ration card has been made for those people
Those who do not have any stable source of income. This ration card is made for the unemployed and laborers and its color is pink.
BPL : – This ration card is made for those families who come below poverty line and their annual income is Rs.10,000/-. The color of this ration card is yellow.
APL : – This ration card is made for the families coming above poverty line. For this your annual income is more than Rs.10,000/- and its color is green.
How to Check Name in BPL Ration Card List 2022?
- First of all go to the online portal.
- After that go to “PDS Portal” on the home page.
- Then you have to click on “E-Public Distribution System” on the next page.
- After clicking, you have to go to “MIS & Report” and select the Ration Card tab.
- Then you have to select your district and click on AFSO.
- After this your list will open on your screen.
Check List like this (UP BPL Ration Card Latest List)
- Open Official Portal: Firstly, candidates have to open the official website URL on any secure browser.
- Click on Eligibility List Link: On the left side of the homepage, applicants will see “Ration Card Eligibility List” link. Hit that link!
- Open Eligibility List: After clicking on a link, the eligibility list will be displayed on a new tab.
- Select District: Then, select your respective district and click on it!
- Select City: After that, candidates have to select their urban/rural city.
- Select Your Shopkeeper: From the next list candidates have to select the name of their respective shopkeeper.
- Eligible Applicants: In few moments list of all eligible candidates will appear on your screen.
- Check Your Name: Now Press “Ctrl+F” Key and Search Your Name in the List (UP BPL Ration Card List)!
- If a person applies for BPL/Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh! so necessary
- Attachments are two copies of BPL certificate and photograph of the head of the family.