Big Opportunity for Students: Apply for These Scholarships to Get Huge Money, Check Last Date, Eligibility, and More
Today i’m going to tell you about three scholrships. Their eligiblity, rewards, application mode, last date, direct and more. You will get all information from below
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022
Under the CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group Companies, Kotak Education Foundation invites applications for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 from Class 12th passed girl students, who have secured more than 75% and whose annual family income is less than or equivalent to INR 3,20,000. The scholarship aims to help meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue professional graduation courses from acclaimed universities and colleges.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to 1st year graduation programmes in professional courses from institutes of repute (NAAC/NIRF accredited) can apply. Professional courses include professional graduation courses like Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, etc.
- Applicants must have scored more than 75% marks in their Class 12th board examinations.
- Annual family income must be INR 3,20,000 or less from all sources.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 Benefits
Up to INR 1.5 lakh* per year
*Disclaimer: Please note, the renewal of the scholarship every year will be at the sole discretion of the Kotak Education Foundation
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 Important Dates and Application Mode
- Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2022
- Online applications only
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, Apply Link
Click the below Link to apply for the scholarship
Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children
Mahindra Finance invites applications for the ‘Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children’ from students belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana. The scholarship is meant to support underprivileged and meritorious children of drivers (all light motor vehicles and small commercial vehicles such as Taxi, Jeep, Car & delivery vans such as Pickup, magic, school van etc) holding a valid driving license who are studying in Class 1 to postgraduation level
Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children, Eligibility
- The applicants must be currently studying at Class 1 to postgraduation level in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Telangana. Applicants who are pursuing studies from Class 9 onwards must have scored 60% or more marks in the previous final examination. The annual family income of the applicant from all sources must not be more than INR 4,00,000.
Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children, Prizes & Rewards
- Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000 for 1 year
Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children, Last Date to Apply
The Last of scholrship i.e
How Can You Apply for Saksham Scholarship Program for Drivers’ Children
You can apply through online mode only.
Apply Link: www.b4s.in/jkse/SKSP2
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students 2022-23
Aditya Birla Capital Foundation invites applications from Class 1 to 12 and undergraduate students to support them in continuing their education. The scholarship is meant for those students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students 2022-23, Eligibility
- Open for Indian students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants must be studying in Classes 1 to 12 and undergraduate (general and professional) courses. Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students 2022-23, Benefits
- Fixed one-time scholarship up to INR 60,000
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students 2022-23, Last Date to Apply
You can apply till 10-11-2022
How Can You Apply For Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students 2022-23
- You can apply through online mode only
- You can apply from this link Click Here