Atal Pension Scheme: Get Rs.60,000 pension by saving only 7 rupees, also exempted from tax, know complete scheme
Atal Pension Yojana: Everyone is worried about the expenses of old age. If you also want to secure your old age, then definitely read this news. Today here we are telling you about such a government scheme, by investing in which you can get a huge amount in the form of monthly pension. This scheme is – Atal Pension Yojana (Atal Pension Yojana- APY). Let’s know everything about this scheme.
Know what is Atal Pension Yojana?
Significantly, the Atal Pension Yojana was started in the year 2015. Earlier this scheme was started for people working in unorganized sectors, but now any Indian citizen of 18 to 40 years can invest in this scheme. In this scheme, depositors start getting pension after 60 years. Under this scheme, you can get a minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000, Rs 2000, Rs 3000, Rs 4000 and a maximum of Rs 5,000. This is such a government scheme in which your investment is safe. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can get the registration done. For this you must have a savings account, Aadhaar number and a mobile number.
These are the benefits of the scheme
- Let us tell you that the sooner you invest in this wonderful scheme of the government, the more benefit you will get.
- In this, if a person joins the Atal Pension Yojana at the age of 18, then after the age of 60 years, he will have to deposit just Rs 210 per month for a monthly pension of Rs 5000 every month.
Will get monthly pension of Rs 5,000
- Now let’s talk about the benefits of this scheme. In this scheme, if you deposit 7 rupees every day, then you can get a pension of 5000 rupees per month.
- At the same time, if you deposit 42 rupees every month, then you will get a monthly pension of 1000 rupees.
- If you want a pension of Rs 2000, then you have to invest Rs 84.
- If you want a monthly pension of Rs 3000, then you will have to invest Rs 126 monthly.
- If you want to get a monthly pension of Rs 4000, then you will have to deposit Rs 168 every month.
Will get tax benefit
- There are many features of this plan.
- People investing in it get tax benefit of up to Rs 1.5 lakh under Income Tax Act 80C.
- Actually, taxable income is deducted from this.
- Apart from this, extra tax benefit of up to Rs 50,000 is available in some cases.
- A deduction of up to Rs 2 lakh is available in this scheme.
Know the provision of the scheme
Under this scheme, if an investor dies before 60 years, then his wife / husband can continue to deposit money in this scheme and get pension every month after 60 years. There is also an option that the wife of that person can claim a lump sum amount after the death of her husband. If the wife also dies, then her nominee gets a lump sum amount.