98000+ Vacancy: Post Office Recruitment 2022, Application Dates Released, 10th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation Candidates Can Apply- Direct Link Here
Post Office Department under Ministry of Communications is releasing the Recruitment notification for more than 98000 Vacancies of various cadres. All the Candidates who have Passed 10th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation can Register themselves for this recruitment and then appear in the examination. There are multiple types of vacancies available under India Post Office Recruitment 2022 such as MTS, Mail Guard, Postman, Stenographer and others.
As per selection process, Group D Vacancies will be compiled directly on the basis of Merit List whereas Written Examination will be conducted for other vacancies such as Postman, Stenographer etc. Online Form Link will be activated in November 2022 and then you can start Applying Online for this recruitment. Official Website to Register for India Post Vacancies is indiapost.gov.in where you can register yourself for this recruitment.
India Post Office Notification 2022 PDF
- India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is released in November 2022 for multiple vacancies.
- Candidates who have done 10th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation are eligible for recruitment.
- Notification for this recruitment can be downloaded from indiapost.gov.in simply from the link given over there.
- Moreover, Specific vacancies for Sports Meritorious persons are also reserved in the recruitment.
- Interested Candidates can use the method given below to Apply Online Post Office Bharti 2022.
India Post Office Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruiter||Department of Post|
|Recruitment Title||India Post Recruitment 2022|
|Post Office Recruitment Notification 2022 Date||15 August 2022|
|Name of Posts||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|India Post Postman||59,099 Posts|
|India Post Mail Guard Posts 2022||1445 Posts|
|Post Office MTS Posts||37,539 Posts|
|Application Start Date||November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2022|
|Qualification Required||10th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation can Register themselves for this recruitment and then appear in the examination.|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Type of Post||Recruitment|
India Post Office Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification
The post-wise educational qualification required in India Post Office Recruitment 2022 is given here in detail.
|Postman||Candidates must pass 10th / 12th from any recognized Board.|
|Mailguard||Candidates must pass 10th / 12th from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills|
|MTS||Candidates must pass 10th / 12th from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills|
India Post Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- The minimum age should be 18 years.
- The maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age will be determined on the last date of application submission as per notification.
- Age relaxation is also provided as per rules.
Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Dates
Along with the India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification, Indian Post will declare all important dates related to India Post office Recruitment 2022.
|Notification Name||India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Released By||Ministry of Communications|
|Total Vacancies||98000+ Posts|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th, Graduate and Postgraduate|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Recruitment Level||National Level|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Merit List|
|Post Office Bharti Notification 2022||November 2022|
|Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Date||November 2022|
|Last Date||December 2022|
|Correction Window||December 2022|
|India Post Bharti 2022 Exam Date||December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||December 2022|
|Result Date||January 2023|
|Final Selection List Date||January 2023|
|India Post Recruitment Portal||Indiapost.gov.in|
India Post Office Vacancy 2022 Break Up
The Ministry of Communications on behalf of India Post has released 98,083 Vacancies for the post of Postmen, Mail Guards, and Multi-tasking staff in 23 circles of India via this bharti.
|Multi Tasking Staff||37539|
India Post Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
The application fees will be known once the India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification is out.
|SC / ST / PWD / Woman||Will be Notified|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Will be Notified|
Steps for India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Locate the relevant advertisement link on the home page’s “Notifications” section.
- Step 4: Examine the information provided in the official India Post Jobs Notification.
- Step 5: Make sure you are eligible and click “Registration.”
- Step 6: Enter your information, including your name, phone number, gender, category, and birthdate.
- Step 7: your cellphone number will receive an OTP for verification.
- Step 8: A special registration number will be generated once the registration is finished.
- Step 9: Pay the fee at any Head Post Office, either online or offline.
- Step 10: Utilize the registration number and other details to complete the postal application.
- Step 11: Upload the necessary academic transcripts, your scanned photo, your signed signature, etc.
- Step 12: Before submitting your postal online application, submit your post preferences and review all of the information.
- Step 13: The Post Office Online Application Form should be printed out and kept in physical copy for future use.
- Step 14: Additionally, you can view the status of your application by selecting “Application Status” and providing the necessary information.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Online Written Exam (Aptitude Test)
- Document Verification (DV)