7th Pay Commission: How much money will increase in the account? Understand complete maths on DA of central employees
Dearness allowance increases twice a year The increase in dearness allowance
will be applicable from July 2022. That is, from July, the employees will get the arrears of the increased dearness allowance. That is, along with the salary of September, the central employees will also get the arrears of July-August. The Dearness Allowance (DA Hike) of the employees is increased twice a year by the Centre. The first comes into effect from January and July on an annual basis. It is announced only at the end of March and September.
But in the midst of all this, if you are not able to calculate how much extra rupees will come in the account of employees as September salary, then we help you in this. For this, first you know how much will the minimum and maximum basic salary of employees increase with 4 percent DA?
Calculation on maximum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 56,900
2. New dearness allowance (38%) Rs 21,622/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 19,346/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased by 21,622-19,346 = Rs 2260/month
5. Increase in annual salary 2260 X12 = Rs 27,120
Calculation on minimum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (38%) Rs 6840/month
3. Dearness allowance so far (34%) Rs 6120/month
4. How much dearness allowance increased 6840-6120 = Rs.1080 /month
5. Increase in annual salary 720X12= Rs.8640
According to this, the salary of those with maximum basic salary of Rs 56,900 will increase by Rs 2260 every month . Similarly, there will be a difference of Rs 720 on monthly basis in the salary of those with minimum basic salary of Rs 18,000. In such a situation, the employees will get the increased salary of September and arrears of two months. That is, Rs 6780 extra will come in the account of those with maximum basic salary as compared to August. At the same time, this amount will be Rs 2160 on the minimum basic salary.